Gun owners, or potential gun owners need to adhere to a few safety guidelines when storing, using, and cleaning their firearms. A main cause for concern has been the alarmingly high number of gun-related deaths.
In the United States alone there are at least 300 million firearms in the hands of private parties; approximately 10 million weapons are acquired every year.
Luckily, notwithstanding the developing number of firearms in the U.S. the quantity of unexpected firearm related deaths has diminished in recent decades.
A piece of the abatement behind weapon related deathscould be ascribed to legitimate firearm stockpiling, preparing, and security practices. If you currently own a gun, or are considering purchasing one it’s always a good idea to run through a basic safety checklist to ensure no accidents ever occur.
– Never store a loaded gun
– Secure your gun in a locked environment
– Always keep your gun clean and in proper working order
– Always point your gun away from yourself and others
– Know your target at all times
– Do not place finger on trigger until ready to fire
– Use correct ammunition specific to make and model
(Click on the image for full view)